What & Who is IFSEA
"We enhance the careers of our members through professional & personal growth."
What is IFSEA
The International Food Service Executives Association is a professional association with members from the food service and hospitality profession. Established in 1901, IFSEA is the industry's oldest association. Its mission is to enhance the careers of its members through food service certification, education seminars, networking, student mentorships and community service. Activities include an annual conference, culinary competitions, awards and scholarships. IFSEA has been a proud partner of the US Military for more than 50 years! The association assists the joint services of the Army, Navy & Military Sealift Command by providing evaluations of military food service programs, education seminars, culinary competitions and the Army Philip A. Connelly Awards, Navy Captain Edward F. Ney Awards and MSC Captain David M. Cook Awards.
Why IFSEA is Unique?
IFSEA reaches beyond the culinary and restaurant professions. The association focuses on the professional seeking management role in the food service and hospitality industry. Our services broaden the skills and relationships needed for becoming an executive within the food service and hospitality fields. IFSEA members include executive chefs, restaurant owners, catering directors, equipment manufacturers, food suppliers, military, professionals new to the industry and students.
Benefits of IFSEA
- Meet professionals and life-long friends in a friendly atmosphere
- Education seminars, training programs and updates on industry trends and news
- Hear about job openings and postings
- Food Service Executive Certification
- Assist with the development and future of the food service profession
- Student scholarships & mentorships
- Culinary competitions
- Annual IFSEA Conference & Trade Show
- Charitable events that give back to our local communities
- Military Travelers Evaluation Program
Click here to apply now...